Netgear MA311 firmware update, some strage "warnings"

Laurento Frittella laurento.frittella
Fri Dec 28 15:50:38 PST 2007

> If you want to first test a newer firmware version without upgrading the
> device flash, you may be able to run the RAM downloadable version ('-r'
> on prism2_srec command line).

Ok now I know -s it's "bad" in my case...

For "problem" I mean these messages:
"Could not find data position for plugging PDR 0x0413 at 0x0000118a
(len=2)
PDR 0x0413 is not in wlan card PDA and there is no default data.
Ignoring plug record.
Allowing S3 overlap due to CRC-16 signature at 0x007e17fe (was: ffff)"

And I'd like to test 1.8.2 before flash it but I haven't found any AK...
and RF... only PK and SF for this version and 1.8.4 seems to have
problems with "long distance" so I thought to try with 1.8.2 (as
suggested in the first website I've linked).

Cheers,
Laurento