wpa_supplicant: "LEAP (note: requires special support from the driver)"

LTI. - Ticmanis, Linards LTI
Wed Dec 12 16:11:30 PST 2007

Hello to all of you,

is there someone in here who could help me with this note found on the wpa_supplicant website?

    "* LEAP (note: requires special support from the driver)"

What exactly does my driver have to do extra to support LEAP? Is it another ioctl or some such?

The driver I'm working on is basically an older version of the marvell-libertas code found in the most recent Linux kernel (currently, changing my project to that kernel is not yet possible for other resons). LEAP-based WPA works fine, but I can't find a way to get "LEAP with dynamic WEP keys" working.

I'd be extremely grateful for any help or hints.

Regards,
--
Linards Ticmanis