HostAP - ToS

Archana Rajagopal archana.gopal
Sun Dec 9 17:06:38 PST 2007

Hi,
    I am having a problem with HostAP.When I send packets directly to it, it
identifies the ToS value properly(the ToS is extracted properly).But when I
send a packet to be forwarded to another client, the ToS value is altered
.But it does forward it to the correct client.I am not sure if this is
related to HostAP.Also not sure if the HostAP set up is proper.
Only wifi0 is created and no wlan0.But there is a file name wlan0 in
/proc/net/../hostap/.
Not sure if its correct to use HostAP on wifi0.
Any ideas?
--
Regards
Archana Rajagopal