WPA + ipw2200 = frequent CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED

Kamil Jońca kjonca
Thu Apr 12 01:23:38 PDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 07:39:04PM -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 08:29:30PM +0200, Kamil Jo?ca wrote:
> >  I have wlan with hidden SSID. Authentication via freeradius (eap-tls).
> > And I have frequent disconnections, for about last two weeks. I don't know
> > if I change something in config.
>
> Which AP are you using?

linksys WRT54GS + openwert + nas (for WPA)

> >   group=CCMP
> >   proto=WPA2
> >   pairwise=CCMP
>
> You have configured to client to use only CCMP.
>
> > And wpa_supplicant output is here: http://strony.aster.pl/kjonca/wpa.txt
>
> However, this debug log shows following:
>
> WPA: Unsupported CCMP Group Cipher key length 32 (32).
>
> In other words, it looks like the AP tries to use TKIP as the group
> cipher. Either wpa_supplicant configuration would need to be changed to
> accept TKIP as the group cipher or the AP configuration would need to be
> changed to use CCMP as the group cipher.

Yes.
wl0_crypto was set to "aes+tkip"
After setting this to "aes" evertyhing start work properly.
Im not sure why nas tried to use TKIP. Bug in nas or I missed something
?
KJ

--
Nie oddawaj Polski oszo?omom http://www.skubi.net/nieoddaj.html