WPA + ipw2200 = frequent CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Apr 11 19:39:04 PDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 08:29:30PM +0200, Kamil Jo?ca wrote:
>  I have wlan with hidden SSID. Authentication via freeradius (eap-tls).
> And I have frequent disconnections, for about last two weeks. I don't know
> if I change something in config.

Which AP are you using?

>   group=CCMP
>   proto=WPA2
>   pairwise=CCMP

You have configured to client to use only CCMP.

> And wpa_supplicant output is here: http://strony.aster.pl/kjonca/wpa.txt

However, this debug log shows following:

WPA: Unsupported CCMP Group Cipher key length 32 (32).

In other words, it looks like the AP tries to use TKIP as the group
cipher. Either wpa_supplicant configuration would need to be changed to
accept TKIP as the group cipher or the AP configuration would need to be
changed to use CCMP as the group cipher.