wpa_supplicant on Windows & hostapd with integrated EAP server

Tran Thanh Dinh dinh107
Mon Sep 18 09:38:44 PDT 2006

  Hi,

  I want to have a test with wpa_supplicant running on
Windows XP, and hostapd with integrated EAP server for
802.1X but thanks for confirming me if it's possible
please?

  I tested succesfully for WPA_PSK, but once I changed
to 802.1X, I always get error: No suitable AP found.

  In the README file of wpa_supplicant for Windows, it
says that 802.1X with dynamic WEP keys was tested.
Does it mean the other methods are not yet possible
for WIndows version please?

  On hostapd side, I tried to configure for LEAP
(dynamic WEP keys?) but the method LEAP was not
recognized by integrated server.

  Could you please help me out to have a test for
802.1X with wpa_supplicant on Windows and integrated
EAP server used (any methods)?

  Thanks for your help,
  Best regards,

Dinh Tran