hostapd CVS access ...

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Nov 6 20:31:11 PST 2006

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 08:57:25AM +0100, Stjepan Gros wrote:

> 1. Have you considered sourceforge/berlios/savanah and similar hosting
> services?

Yes, I have and none of the ones I've looked at seem to support
uploading full CVS repository with rsync multiple times (i.e., just
using the server as a copy of the "official repository").

> 2. And also, not directly related, have you thought about transitioning
> to subversion?

Yes and decided not to. However, the main development branch is likely
to move to use git at some point. The old branches will likely remain in
CVS until being obsoleted.