hostapd CVS access ...

Stuffed Crust pizza
Mon Nov 6 07:13:13 PST 2006

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 06:02:54PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> The CVS pserver has been down for awhile and will likely remain so
> unless someone comes up with an alternative server for hosting it.

If a transition to subversion is okay, I could host it on the same box
that hosts linux-wlan-ng and a couple of other projects I maintain.

Aside from the occasional hurricane, it's a stable machine/connection,
but as it's on a cable modem, I'd want to know a rough traffic/bandwidth
load first..

I realize that's a lot of trust to place on some faceless person, so
I won't hold it against you if you find a more reputable host.

Meanwhile, there's always savannah/berlios/sourceforge/etc, but if you
want to keep your "primary" repository private, they might not work out.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL                          ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^