how to use wpa_supplicant on wpa network with peap andcredentialing

Maureen Lai maureenlai
Tue Jul 18 20:51:58 PDT 2006

How about try this configure in wpa_supplicant.conf in wpa_supplicant
tar ball.

# EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 configuration for RADIUS servers that use the new
peaplabel

network={
	ssid="schoolssid"
	key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
	eap=PEAP
	identity="username"
	password="password"
	ca_cert="/etc/cert/ca.pem"
	phase1="peaplabel=1"
	phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
}

I think you might need to get a certificate file (ca.pem) from your
radius server first.