how to use wpa_supplicant on wpa network with peap and credentialing

John H. mistamaila
Tue Jul 18 19:27:34 PDT 2006

hmm, i did as i thought i was told to do, but it caused an error in my
config file and not until i commented out the entry could i use
wpa_supplicant for other networks. here is what i had

#network={
#        ssid="schoolssid"
#        proto=WPA
#        key_mgmt=WPA-PSK