roaming between AP

yidiu yidiu
Tue Jan 10 07:12:46 PST 2006

Hello:
   I have two AP.One of the AP is a D-link AP.The other AP is a Cisco AP.I can roam from the D-link AP to the Cisco AP.
   But I can not roam from the Cisco AP to D-link AP.When I do this,it tells me that:"Error for wireless request "Set ESSID"(8B1A):SET failed on device wlan0;Invalid argument.Error for wireless request "Set AP Address"(8B14):SET failed on device wlan0;Invalid argument.
   I do not know why!Hope for someone`s help. Thank you very much!
                            Darren