clients lost connection

pelusa vali pelusitavali
Sat Feb 25 20:28:47 PST 2006

hi everybody, i'm using debian sarge, openssl, freeradius and hostapd to add
security to my wlan.  well first, when using wlan without hostapd y can
navigate without problems, but now when i enable it, my clients lost
connection and even them ip directions. so any body has any idea why this
happen?? i think my configurations are ok because i can make selftest over
freeradius with hostapd functioning.  so why when clients try to autenticate
it's impossible??
i use madwifi, maybe some problem with the driver?
thanks in advance.