Recent Snapshots: Use of the Windows Registry by wpa_svc but does the wpa_supplicant?

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Tue Aug 29 09:00:04 PDT 2006

I was afraid of that...that Reconfigure didn't reconfig "everything"
-probably just the vars in the config file (if used).

Only thing: is that I always get a "UNKNOWN COMMAND" when using the
interface_add function.  I believe I saw in another thread that
something about this was addressed in the 8-25 snapshot???

Finally, the INTERFACE_ADD/REMOVE functions DO work for the supplicant
as a service, right?  I.E. the service is intended to accept and act
properly on these commands?

thanks so much!

george