WPA_Supplicant doesn't seem to like WUSB54GS NDISWrapper drivers

Jacob fun2program8
Tue Aug 22 09:04:43 PDT 2006

I am desperate for an answer. If you guys need ANY information please let
me know! I am willing to collect it as fast as I can!!!

I posted this at the Network-Manager

Network-Manager, compiled from latest version or from any debain
repository, will not connect to anetwork. It sees networks, it knows what
type of encryption they have, what the signal strength is, > etc, but it
just won't work. It will only work if I "enable" or run ifup after telling
NM to attempt to connect. NM will pretend like it is doing all the work,
but it is really me with ifup. After starting NM, I have to go into the
config, and uncomment the "wireless-essid network" entry after so that
ifup will connect to the right one in the paragraph above.. ugh. Strange?
I think so. The network will work if I manually configure it, it's just NM
won't work.

The complete /var/log/syslog output is here:
http://expandapps.org/pages/syslog.php

Here is some wpa_supplicant specific logs:
http://expandapps.org/pages/wpa_supplicant.php

I have an Ubuntu Dapper (6.06) distro with ndiswrapper drivers installed
for the WUSB45GS v1 device.
I am grateful for any response I may get!!!

--
From,
Jacob