Turning WZC back on at wpa_supplicant's termination.

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Tue Aug 15 20:50:28 PDT 2006

First let me say please ignore the other email re: writing the
monitor_conn and qsocketnotify code in VS2005...I figure it out.  thx.

Checkbox issue:
I'm noticing the check box without the check.  Not sure exactly when
or how it is getting that way.  But it does happen.

I try to close the supplicant with a terminate request.  Some times I
close it with a ctrl-c in its cmd window.

I wonder maybe if I kill the cmd window with alt-f4 or "exit" or the
little 'x' button, if that doesn't close the app correctly??

george