WPA_CLI: Difficulty switching from 1connection to another

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Tue Aug 8 20:26:55 PDT 2006

Did not know about the -t.  thx!

Here's what I wish to do:

(all different identities and passwords and each stored correctly in the
config file).

Case A.
connect to AP1, then connect to AP2, then connect to AP3.

or

Case B.
connect to AP1, then connect to AP2, then connect to AP1.

or

Case C.
connect to AP1, change identify and password, then connect to AP1, change
identify and password, then connect to AP1.

combinations like that.

I believe I've tried select_network 0, then select_network 1 and even
select_network 0, then select_network 0 and that didn't even go through the
process of connecting to the second attempt...just sat there.

I'll do exactly whatever you advise me to do... if Network 0 and 1 are
properly setup (and for different APs), how exactly -command by command-
does one properly connect to AP0 (using network 0) then connect to AP1
(using network 1)??

also someone wrote that html emails clutter the forum is that true?

thanks for you suggestions,

george