Ralinktech RT61 opensource driver and wpa_supplicant

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Apr 30 08:28:34 PDT 2006

On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 11:26:16AM +0300, Jar wrote:

> In Ralink new rt61 driver package, there is driver_ralink.c and
> driver_ralink.h and instructions how to patch wpa_supplicant to support
> rt61. Any plans to add rt61 support officially to wpa_supplicant?
>
> http://www.ralinktech.com/drivers/Linux/RT61_Linux_STA_Drv1.0.4.0.tar.gz

If the author and/or copyright holder were to release that under
compatible license (BSD or GPL at users choice) and submit it to be
included into the package, I could consider merging it into the main
repository after some cleanup.