Snapshot builds of wpa_supplicant and hostapd

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Apr 2 20:10:01 PDT 2006

I started creating snapshots builds from all active branches (0.3, 0.4,
0.5 at the moment). These builds are available from
http://hostap.epitest.fi/releases/snapshots/

The purpose of these builds is to provide an easy way to a release-like
package of wpa_supplicant and hostapd without having to check out the
CVS tree and run build_gpl_release script. This should also make it
easier to do pre-release testing for stable branches.

I have a script for doing the snapshot builds, but at least for now, I'm
running this script manually whenever non-trivial changes has been
committed (and when I actually remember to run the script ;-). Old
snapshot files will be removed every now and then to clean up the
directory.