hostap/hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new stable release v0.4.7

Bryan Kadzban bryan
Sun Nov 20 20:01:13 PST 2005

Jouni Malinen wrote:
> That's unfortunate.. I changed my build host and it looks like I may
> have forgotten to change WinPcap to request full DLL name. Workaround
> for this is to copy packet.dll to packet (if I remember correctly).
> I'll try to fix my build setup to use the same configuration as 0.4.6
> did.

Might it be possible to get a v0.4.7.1 with that change in place?

(What I did when compiling 0.4.6 using Debian's mingw, was use the full
path to Packet.lib instead of just saying -lpacket.  When it used the .a
file, it tried to link against packet, but when it used Packet.lib, it
tried to link against packet.dll.  Not sure if that helps, though.)

If you don't want to do a new release, no big deal I suppose.  It'd just
be nice.

Thanks!