CVS: WPA/WPA2 WPA-PSK/TLS TKIP/CCMP: EAPOL-Key timeout s in 1/4 msg of 4-Way Handshake: win+linux clients, madwifi with WG311T, DWL-G650

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed May 18 19:22:54 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 04:09:33AM +0200, thomas schorpp wrote:

> softwares: hostapd 0.3.6...CVS, client: dlink supplicant on win98 or
> wpasupplicant 0.3.8-1 debian on linux, madwifi cvs on both.

Which version of madwifi cvs are you using? The CVS trunk does not seem
to work with hostapd, but I was able to use the snapshot version from
'BSD' branch with hostapd couple of weeks ago.