access point for hostapd?

Andreas Jellinghaus aj
Tue Mar 8 12:50:45 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 17:47 +0100, eduardgv wrote:
> I think that the meshcube has a Prism2.5 mini PCI card which can be
> handled by the hostap driver.

thanks, didn't know about that one. the data sheets don't mention
wpa or wpa2 or tkip or ccmp-aes, but I contacted them to see
what they think about it.

Regards, Andreas

--
---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: aj at dungeon.inka.de signed email body (263 characters)
Date: on 08 March 2005 at 20:46:55 UTC
To:   eduardgv at gmail.com, hostap at shmoo.com
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAAA/Dy5CBwEAAEMBAAIAAgACACBQ2JmUgw78JvBqhaOBPOsMFbVDS6
UaQIxcChG5IhzQhgEA0eMp7V0xI9MrMhC47uaTDnnuTnqi6z9oLEuev70rCXtUct
HUojsB+wcaq2gIORLNKzjYDXISFUuQaofFcvMcxQ==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------