wpa_supplicant + ndiswrapper authentication timeout

Felix Dorner felix_do
Fri Mar 4 13:36:09 PST 2005

I have some additional information that maybe helpful.

1.
runing wpa_supplicant as described in my first mail and checking
iwconfig wlan0 gives an increasing number of packets in  iwconfigs
"Invalid misc" field.

2. it seems that my AP breaks down when trying to authenticate. All
machines get disconnected and cannot reconnect until i reset the AP by
power down/power up

I have a FRITZ!Box SL WLAN (UI), Firmware-Version 09.03.22 AP.

thanks again for any comments,

felix.

ps. is it just me that receives list emails in a very delayed time? my
mails appear rapidly on the list archive, i dont get them delivered,
however.