hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.4.3

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Jun 29 18:54:27 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 05:35:21PM +0200, Leonardo Maccari wrote:

> what you mean is that if I want to link wpa.c code from the wpa_supplicant to
> hostapd code (bringing all the dependencies as well) I could do it easily now?
> and I could initiate a wpa_supplicant sm into hostapd, and make it work
> over wds interface?

Yes, that should be quite a bit easier now, though all the cleanup is
not yet complete. There's still number of functions that the other part
of the program (mainly wpa_supplicant.c in case of wpa_supplicant) will
still need to export. The main change was that struct wpa_supplicant and
wpa_supplicant_i.h is not used in wpa.c anymore.