hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.4.3

Leonardo Maccari maccari-thisaintpartofmyaddress-
Wed Jun 29 08:35:21 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 08:45:51PM -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> This version includes number of bug fixes, but the majority of changes
> is in code documentation and in clean up of the WPA client state
> machine interface. The WPA state machine is now less dependent on the
> core wpa_supplicant code and as such, it should be easier to use for
> things requiring key handshakes with multiple peers (e.g., WDS and
> IBSS connections).

what you mean is that if I want to link wpa.c code from the wpa_supplicant to
hostapd code (bringing all the dependencies as well) I could do it easily now?
and I could initiate a wpa_supplicant sm into hostapd, and make it work
over wds interface?

ciao,
leonardo.

--
   Key fingerprint = 3129 C583 F03B 2E73 0115  C040 3489 0185 B592 19FE
 Obviously -thisaintpartofmyaddress- is not part of my real email address