porting to world radio chips from conexant

alfred hitch alfred.hitch
Mon Jun 6 23:59:11 PDT 2005

Hi All,

just following up on last post:

when is portEnabled set to 1, (which seems to be causing last error I am having)

I see in a grep on code that
its being done at practically 2 places only:
1) wpa.c in rsn_preauth_init() .. which I can ignore for wpa-eap I am testing
2) in wpa_supplicant.c:
wpa_supplicant_event() -> association event ..

So, shall I presume that association event generation is must for wpa-eap ?

Till now, I was porting very minimal functions to get wpa-psk working,
so please point to me if my understanding of code isnt correct.

Cheers,
Alfred