Windows XP SP2 disconnecting with WPA-EAP

Jason Carr jason
Wed Jul 13 18:59:44 PDT 2005

In order to fix this issue, I had to set eap_reauth_period=0.
That's not really a good solution, as machines should reauth...

So I'm thinking that the reauthentication is taking too long.  Is
there some other settings, maybe in FreeRadius that I need to set so
it doesn't take forever to authenticate?  I don't see any issues
with FreeRadius at all, I think it's still something wrong with
hostapd...

- Jason