API

capacity77 at tin.it capacity77
Sat Jan 15 09:54:44 PST 2005

Hi everybody.
it's a long time I'm trying to know how to use hostap but the documentation
(about hostapd in particular) is really insufficient.I could read the code
but I'm not able and have really little time. I'd like to know which are
the API used by hostapd because usually there's a better documentation on
this and could ask a friend to read that code for me.
Anyway every time I ask this question I never get a nice answer.
if someone knows which are those APIs, please tell me.
Thanks a lot
Dom