hostapd 1.3.5, madwifi, internal EAP-PEAP/MSCHAPv2 w/ WinXP supplicant

Coert Vonk coert.vonk
Sun Feb 6 21:39:54 PST 2005

Thanks, this got me a step further

It now appears to disagree during MSCHAPV2

I included the updated config and users file.  Sometimes it appears to
be looking for the username without the PC name, and other times it
includes the PC name.  I added both to the users file to be sure.

thanks for the help
Coert