wpa_supplicant associates but dhcpcd cannot get IP address

Craig L gangis
Sun Feb 6 11:43:21 PST 2005

Jouni,

Apparently changing ap_scan to 1 and not letting it daemonize worked.
I shut it off, added the -Bw switch to let it daemonize and I'm still
experiencing the same issue. I then removed -Bw and tried again. It
apparently worked. From what I'm seeing, it only works if
wpa_supplicant doesn't run as a daemon. Any ideas? Thank you very
much!