ndiswrapper rtl8180 + IEEE802.1x PEAP/MSCHAPv2 success: thanks to everybody!

Romano Giannetti romanol
Thu Feb 3 01:51:15 PST 2005

Hi,

    I simply would like to thanks all people on the lists, and especially
    Giridar and Jouni for the help given, and to say that I finally managed
    to connect to my wireless net. This net is a Cisco-based wireless, with
    PEAP/MSCHAPv2 authentication and dynamic WEP keys, and I am said that it
    is a quite widespread configuration.

    So, I jotted down some note here:

    http://www.dea.icai.upco.es/romano/linux/wireless.html

    which I hope could be helpful to somebody, as a (little) give-back for
    the help received.

    Thanks again, have a nice day,

                       Romano

--
Romano Giannetti             -  Univ. Pontificia Comillas (Madrid, Spain)
Electronic Engineer - phone +34 915 422 800 ext 2416  fax +34 915 596 569