[RFC: -mm patch] drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_main.c shouldn't #include C files

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Dec 4 18:14:09 PST 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 01:23:09PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> This patch contains an attempt to properly build hostap.o without
> #incude'ing C files.

Looks good. However, I did not test this now since this did not apply to
netdev-2.6 (it does not have hostap_main.c). Did the hostap.c to
hostap_main.c rename go only to -mm? I would prefer to do this kind of
changes in a single place and I thought netdev-2.6 would be that. I'm
not following -mm tree at all and it would be easier to go through
patches if they are against netdev-2.6 upstream branch.