automatic rate adaptation

sunny sunny sunny.tired
Thu Aug 4 13:19:27 PDT 2005

Hi Jouni,

- quote
 the driver can override the TX rate selection on packet-by-packet basis.
- quote

If I have to do this, do I have to modify the hostAP driver or just
make a raw socket with prism 2 header ?

I am currently doing a "iwpriv txpower set" to do this. But would be
interested to know a faster/better implementation.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks.
Santosh.