deny 1+2mbit (iwpriv .. ?)

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon May 10 13:40:55 PDT 2004

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 03:49:00PM +0200, sylvio runge wrote:

> How do I permit the Clients only  " high " rates (RX-rates 1+2mbit is forbidden)?

One way for doing this would be to include all rates in the basic rate
set:

iwpriv wlan0 basic_rates 15

However, I tried to verify whether this was implemented in the driver
and it actually wasn't.. In other words, it is now in my to do list of
things to fix ;-). I don't remember whether there is any other way of
doing this in the current version.