[Soekris] assuring link quality

Raymond Hall Haro kovalski
Mon Mar 22 14:37:57 PST 2004

Hello lists,

<irony> thank you all for your promptly replies </irony>
Finally I managed to overcome the lag/dup-ACK's/TCP problems over 802.11
solution? I disposed of wds alltogether, configured the 2 AP's as
different networks, with different channels and essid's, routing between
them, and voila!, it worked.
I still wonder what was wrong with wds, or is it that hostap's wds is
broken.

Regards,
Raymond