mailing list is swarmed by virii attachments.

dg at mitc.net dg
Thu Mar 4 00:18:30 PST 2004

Wouldn't it be good to allow only registered e-mail adresses
to post to this list? This would not only protect us from
these fake messages, but also from the subsequent lectures
at least I've been receiving in my private e-mail, following
a confused reaction on the subject this morning.

DG