hostapd

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Mar 3 19:33:55 PST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:51:57PM +0100, Manuel S?nchez Cuenca wrote:

> I have compiled hostapd and when I try to execute "./hostapd wlan0" it
> doesn't work, and show:
>
>    ioctl(SIOCGIFINDEX): No such device
>    ioctl[SIOCGIFFLAGS]: No such device

Which version of hostapd are you trying to use? hostapd hasn't taken
interface name on the command line for a year or so.. Please upgrade to
a more recent version if you want to get replies to your questions and
also consider giving a bit more detailed description of the
configuration you are testing.