wpa_supplicant and rekeying, dynamic WEP

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Jun 21 06:21:47 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 01:53:23PM +0200, Zdenek Pizl wrote:

>  I've notice that wpa_supplicant 0.2.2 does not do rekeying in EAP/TLS
> mode. My AP (Orinoco AP600) has set rekeying interval to 900 seconds,
> but there is no change in  key according to iwconfig wlan0.
>
> What did I miss in the configuration?

If you have the first authentication working, rekeying is supposed to
work. However, I have to admit I have not tested this at all. I will
need to do some more testing to find out what could be causing this.