Tue Jun 8 23:05:02 PDT 2004
My first mail seems to be to huge for this mailing list. I packed the
patch and resend it now.
Next patch is ready. It compiles/starts up/authenticates a client via
1x/deauthenticates it and shutdown. Im not able to test WPA. I had to
change some calls in wpa.c for the new void *priv pointer. driver.c is
nearly clean from hapd. hapd is only needed by debug-messages. We
should add some defines for debugging in driver specific stuff without
hapd in it!
- function pointer for driver specific sta dump
(hostapd_dump_sta_state), moved this function to driver.c
- new void *data in struct driver_info vor driver specific stuff
- modified functions to use void *priv instead of *hapd,
modified all calls to these functions:
hostapd_ioctl(), hostapd_set_encryption(), hostapd_get_seqnum(),
hostapd_flush(), hostapd_read_sta_driver_data(), remove_sta(),
- modified functions to use struct hostap_driver_data instead of
- hostapd_wireless_event_receive() get hostap_driver_data *drv in
eloop_ctx, modified registration in eloop
- modified init/deinit process, hostap driver specific stuff moved to
hostapd_driver_init() and hostapd_driver_deinit()
Ok this patch has 1017 lines. I hope this is ok.
Next step is to move hapd->sock to hapd->driver.data->sock. Therefor i
move ieee802_1x_send_data() to a new file send.c . I will also add a
function to send 802.11 management frames to send.c . driver_info get
2 new function pointer for these functions.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7814 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/attachments/20040609/9247b6a6/attachment.bin
More information about the Hostap