www.prism54.org

Denis Vlasenko vda
Sat Jul 24 23:24:47 PDT 2004

On Friday 23 July 2004 23:45, Afsaneh Sattari wrote:
> hello again,
>
> According to the following. I have a D link Air Xpert dwl-AG650 . I am
> wonderinh whether I can find the driver in linux which works for ieee
> .11g and a too.(he driver only supports prism2/2.5/3 adapters, which are
> 802.11b. There is a
> chipset called PrismGT which does 802.11g, but it is quite different from
> Prism2. There is a driver for it at www.prism54.org

Also there are other projects, like madwifi (for Atheros hardware)
and acx100 for TI. I bought TI acx111-based card (bad luck, I was
sure card would be prism GT based) and now I am trying to help
with writing missing parts of support for acx111 in acx100 driver.

11g in Linux is alive and well. As usual, patches
are always welcome :)
--
vda