IRQ'S Bugging me!! Help!!

Brian Sturgill zen_hacker
Fri Jul 23 18:03:41 PDT 2004

What pcmcia controller does the laptop have and what version of the kernel
are you running. If it is a later 2.4 kernel and a newer laptop, it probably
should be running the yenta_socket driver for pcmcia.  I have an older
laptop that was a real bugger to get the card services working in Linux. I
couldn't use the yenta_ socket driver. I had to pass some boot options to
the kernel when booting to make mine work but it was older hardware (P200mmx
laptop). I noticed your /proc/interrupts was showing the i82365 driver. You
may try the yenta_socket driver and see what happens.

Let me know some more info and I may be able to help you

Brian