IRQ'S Bugging me!! Help!!

gaurav dawra openapproject
Fri Jul 23 16:45:43 PDT 2004

:) Thanx Denis , i have seen the fireworks, well these IRQ's are bugging me
now :(. It's still NOT working. well i ran test.sh script and after starting
the "pcmcia" services it does not respond back, it does not collect any
errors . It seems like HardDisk is not responding back. So all i can do at
that point is take the power off and plug it back to restart the machine.
Kernel just stops working on me.

If you have clue how the IRQ's are assigned by the linux kernel.
          CPU0
  0:      69250          XT-PIC  timer
  1:       2184          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0             XT-PIC  cascade
  8:          1             XT-PIC  rtc
11:       8936          XT-PIC   eth0, i82365
12:       6630          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
14:       9157          XT-PIC  ide0
15:      20834          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

I have excluded all these above IRQ's in the 'config.opts" file. But Still
Does not work.

Can i assign a static irq's to the hostap_cs driver. By modifying the
"config.opts" file. I don't really know what to do, it is kind of frustating
now!!

FYI the bridge loads succesfully and but the card is giving the problem. I
can successfuly load the "orinoco" drivers but not the hostap_cs one ?? why

If anyone out there have any clue please suggest.

-Gaurav