SMC2532W-B EliteConnect Wireless Adapter

Derek Schuff schuffdl
Tue Jul 20 14:01:45 PDT 2004

the SMC2532W appears to be a prism2 device (according to
http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz) so the hostap driver
ought to work for it. try downloading and building the hostap driver (at
hostap.epitest.fi)