Proxim Harmony 802.11b

Colin Worth cworth
Thu Jul 8 19:06:48 PDT 2004

I have tried the Orinoco driver included in the Kernel (2.4.27).  I will
try Agere, and also a different IRQ setting if my Proxim card folds back
together:  I just took a screwdriver and opened it up, to reveal the
following chips:

one Harris HFA3841CN chip
one SST MPF 39VF010 (90-4C-WH) chip
two CY62128VLL chips
one HFA 3861B1N chip
1 little silver chip that says OSC-5NCMN TDX

There are also two white stickers.  One says
3V   5X3B12305

The other says
A32  G0C4J0F

On the circuit board it says
11M PC Card V1.0

Does this help on determining the chipset?