New HostAP webpages

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Jan 28 22:58:34 PST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 12:32:10PM -0800, Bradley Chapman wrote:

> Just as an intellectual exercise, I've converted the HostAP website pages
> from HTML 2.0 to HTML 4.01 Strict, and validated them using the W3C validator.
> Since I don't have access to any FTP uploaders right now, the new pages are
> MIME-attached to this e-mail as a gzipped tarball.

Thanks, I merged some of the changes to make the pages use valid HTML
4.01 markup. However, please note that unified diff of the minimal
changes with separate patches for different changes is prefered format
of contributing to this project. This goes for all files, including web
pages.

In addition, I will not accept re-indentation changes or anything that
makes it more difficult for me to edit the files with a text editor
without a very good explanation of why such changes are needed; neither
will I accept changes that break or remove editing related tags used for
things like automatic updating of the last changed timestamp.