HostAP drivers with NetGear MA311GE

George G grlazy
Thu Jan 8 02:18:24 PST 2004

I have made alot of reading while trying to understand about the numbers the
Wifi card report (through the Hostap-driver) and kismet for power noise etc.
Although some answers have been given still is not clear (for me)  which are
the optimal values for my card.I think that power should give big number and
noise the lowest the better but is this right?Is the any doc-howto-tutorial
explaining all these while related with my card?is there any doc about the
specs of the prism 2.5 and the values it reports ?

Thank you very much for your time

George