wireless network cards with adjustable txpower?

Jerry McBride mcbrides9
Tue Feb 24 15:53:40 PST 2004

Xinwen Fu wrote:

> Hi,
> iwconfig provides the option to control the transmission
> power (txpower) of a wireless card. I'd like to know what brand cards have
> such capability.
>
>         Orinoco has a few cards labeled "Transmitter power control for
> optimal performance (Gold only)". Does this "Transmitter power control"
> mean that we can adjust the
> transmission power of the corresponding card?

I've a few gold cards here and that featue won't work for me. Good luck.

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing
html.
     7:15pm  up 9 days,  7:49,  3 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.09, 0.09