D-Link DWL-640 Air REVP/SuSE 2.4.21

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Feb 15 18:15:58 PST 2004

On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 07:48:00PM -0500, Kalyan Ram Chintalapati wrote:

> I'm using a D-Link DWL-650 Air RevP and SuSE 9.0 with 2.4.21-166. I've
> downloaded hostap-driver-0.1.3.tar.gz over the weekend and tried to install
> the same.

Host AP driver v0.1.3 does not support D-Link DWL-650 Rev. P1. You will
need to use CVS snapshot of the development branch with this card. In
addition, you will need to download firmware images since the card does
not have them in flash. See mailing list archives for lot of discussion
on this topic during the last couple of months.