Does Hostap supports EAP-TTLS & EAP-PEAP authentication mechanism?

Preethi Mohan preethi.kp
Wed Dec 15 01:32:44 PST 2004

Thank you very much for your reply.But the first point I didn't
understood.Can you please explain it a little more.You have given the
following reply.

> The current development version of hostapd has support for EAP-MD5 and
> EAP-TLS. However, hostapd can be used with an external authentication
> server to provide EAP-TTLS and EAP-PEAP support.

Is there an internal server; that supports MD5 and TLS ;comes with
hostapd. I was under tha assumption that an external server such as
RADIUS is required to test EAP-MD5,EAP-TLS.Can you please clarify?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Preethi