wpa_supplicant fails with ndiswrapper andmadwifi driver for Atheros 802.11a/b/g card

Michael Reilly michaelr
Thu Dec 2 15:51:46 PST 2004

I copied both ndsiwrapper and wpa_supplicant from cvs and installed both.
It appears that my Atheros cards now work with the APs I've tried.

I haven't tried madwifi with the new wpa_supplicant but I expect it to work
also.

Thank you,

michael

--