Zebra configuration problem

shogunx shogunx
Wed Apr 21 02:37:11 PDT 2004

Make sure that your /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward has a value of 1.

also, you can route packets between the two networks by manually adding a
route on the clients on either side.
ethernet network:
route add -net 10.1.10.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gateway 10.0.1.37
wireless network:
route add -net 10.0.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gateway 10.1.10.1

with this you should be able to ping wireless hosts from wired hosts, and
likewise.

Scott